With over 1.71 Billion monthly active users, Facebook can generate more leads and sales for your business than many other advertising channels. Facebook ads can be targeted to specific audiences, in specific locations, with specific interests relevant to your business. Facebook is the place to be for many small businesses, because you can get more bang for your buck! But it can also be confusing to navigate the world of Facebook advertising, so here are our top tips to help you get the most out of Facebook Ads for you business:
- Set a goal – such as: to get more social engagement, to get more people to visit your website, etc.
- Images – “thumb-stopping!” bright colors, bright images, lifestyle images
- Copy – less is more – align your caption with your image
- If you post video – it MUST have captions!! Audio does not load automatically
- More $$ for fewer days is better than less $$ for more days. It allows you to reach more of the right qualified customers due to Facebook’s ranking systems.
- Relevance score – Facebook ranks you based on how relevant your ad is to the audience you’ve targeted, on a scale of 1-10. If you are less relevant, you will be seen less.
- Once you’ve posted an ad, do not edit it, it will destroy the algorithms Facebook has in place. If you want to make changes, start a new ad.
If you keep these tips in mind when creating your Facebook ads, you should be on the road to reaching more customers and generating more leads, so you can make more sales!
We appreciate you stopping by, and hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please Like, Comment or Share!
For more information on Facebook, social media and digital marketing, please contact us at www.zebramarketingsolutions.com/contact